Sunday, April 18, 2010

xoxo gossip girl

I'm watching gossip girl in the whole weekend,
I really enjoy every scenes in this movie and I love Nate!
and I quite crazy in their language always thinking the way they speak,
I hope I can become 1 of them..
although i know tat tats ridiculous..




This few days I am in quite a bad mood,
I din saw you on9 this few days,
can anyone tell me what happened?
almost 1 week I din saw you at all,
I miss you so much ..





Our school badminton competition is around the corner,
actually is not but since I am the AJK competition,
and I doesnt know how to hide myself from it,
I must manage those things with my pengerusi of badminton club..



Ok finally I need to apologize to all of you who is reading my blog right now,
I'm sorry about my broken English,
and I hope that I have a bit improve on it.. :)

No comments: