Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to pkl!

I'm boring, suddenly think that I have to do something, maybe not really meaningful for you, but since we had already be friend for 4 years(right?), let me tell you something! :D

First of all in my mind, first thing that come out about you is- You're tall! you're thin! Don't try to gain more KG you don't need it actually! I think you're the tallest guy among my friend! I'm so envy about it! I'm so lucky have a friend like you! :D

Secondly I've to say, you're such a kind people, as I say you're mature, you know what you want and you understand what your friends want, you're always be there when they need you, especially for me! thanks a lot! So next time please lend me your ears when I need someone listen to!! :D

Thirdly, I wish you and your girl happy forever, the happiness you're having now is amazing! I wish you two 'white hair until old'! :D

Er.. sounds like your good point for me already finish! haha actually I've much more to say but now I can't think about it..>< Lastly I would like to say- Great to have a friend just like you! And the last time.. Happy Birthday to my dear friend!! :D

(This took me about 30 minutes, please at least give me some tears okay? :D)

No comments: