Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Study Study Study

Finally,
i decided to blog using English,(for this post)
a lot of funny things happened today,
hehehehehe~~~~~

i just know something that make me vry subprise,
LPC,
cheer it up,
its doent matter,
because that kind of things hvnt happened yet,
when it was happened,
tell me as fast as u can,
i will help you shoot him as possible i can...

Today Yee Xian vry no mood during recess time,
because of those malay pig,
relax...
dont make urself angry because of those malay pig,
Yr friend is the best listener...

During Sivik period,
we whole class go to library,
me and pc had talk a lot of things with jacob and zhen fei,
keep our conversation as secret,
and i will rmb what you lie...
hahahahahaha~~~~

i promise that i will only online at weekend,
but today is tuesday and i still online-ing,
my homework hvnt finish,
my things hvnt settle down,
oh my god...
Mid-yr exam is around the corner,
i should be more hardworking from now...

No comments: